Checklist for Submitting Your Article for Peer Review
Get ready for peer review. IEEE has created a checklist for submitting your article to ensure you do not miss any important steps.
While preparing to submit your article for peer review make sure to:
- Select your target publication with help from the IEEE Publication Recommender.
- Review the submission guidelines for your target publication to ensure your article meets all requirements.
- Agree on who will serve as the article’s corresponding author if your article has multiple authors.
- Check that you have all necessary files.
- Get an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) if you do not have one already.